Eight questions about Nathan Knorr

by Skimmer 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

AlphaMan:

It was amazing to be to find out how weird and dysfunctional the first 4 Presidents all leaders of the Watchtower Society were.

You do seem to require a good deal of correction... I've done this before. I'm showing forbearance, as this thread already contains contributions by many I lovingly WHACK!!ed into shape 12-15 years ago.

In recent times, metatron has sure got the measure of that insect Knorr.

__

Focus

("Uber-uber-uber-cofty" Class)

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Farkel,

I have those 1942 Consolation issues, and it makes a strange reading. A far cry from what would have been published today. Imagine close to a whole magazine quarrelling and name-calling the municipality authorities because of refusing the burial of the Judge. Or page upon page with congregations having voted and giving their allegiance to the new President.

Interesting reading.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

It was amazing to be to find out how weird and dysfunctional the first 4 Presidents all leaders of the Watchtower Society were.

Focus.....I've been out since 1995 and only mainly know history on the first 4 Presidents of the WTS. Afterwards, I think there was at least a guy named Adams and one named Jaracz since then, but I know nothing about how weird or dysfunctional they were. I thought I read a post the other day where someone claimed Jaracz had at least 1 child molestation allegations raised against him. Please enlighten us if you have any info on other WTS Leaders and how weird and dysfuctional their personal & married lives were.

• Focus
    Focus

TheOldHippie, I remember you from the old days... I hope you are well. Sadly, my friend Farkel passed away earlier this year. His S.O.H. and mine were pretty similar; however, he mellowed in recent years, as I see from reading his posts from 1-5 years ago.

AlphaMan - of course they were all weird and dysfunctional; the system ensures that only such depraved scum can rise to the surface. But they have got a lot better at P.R. and covering-up. Who knows what a good hack or RL break-in could reveal.

__

Focus

("Resurrection" Class)

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I heard Nathan Knorr give this talk. He had a very husky voice. Sorry about the long intro.

https://ia600303.us.archive.org/2/items/GodsKingdomRulesIsTheWorldsEndNear/GodsKingdomRules-IsTheWorldsEndNear-N.H.Knorr_64kb.mp3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit