JW Broadcasting—November 2015

by wifibandit 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I09wZQOf4ZI

Ha! THAT is supposed to make people go back?!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Oh, oh the pinkie ring makes another appearance on the right hand of the GB presenter. The ring must be a sign of their membership in the exclusive FDS class that is probably draw from the Revelation scripture where they are given a pebble by Christ.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The pink Life is full of fun T shirt seems out of place in a JW cult infommercial.

• bohm
    bohm
    I think he is wearing the watch again, perhaps it will be possible to see what it really is?
  • disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2
    It's like the whole video has been filmed in slow motion. They sound like there talking to idiots!
  • bohm
    bohm

different watch confirmed.

Anyway, anyone else thinking about:

• Splash
    Splash

1:02:50 "A well known proverb says 'A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.' "
    Seems strange that a GB member would quote Lao Tse, the founder of Taoism

The GB are obviously overworking themselves with all these videos. From next month the GB 'helpers' will anchor every other month's broadcast. Poor babies don't want to over do things, it must be very stressful.

• bohm
    bohm
    ca. 1.17: As of december, governing body members will only host every second program (for some reason). The rest will be hosted by members of the teaching committee.
  • tiki
    tiki
    It is all such a farce....I find it amazing how far they have gone....and still they continue to bury themselves deeper and deeper. Are they just totally nuts!???!
  • hoser
    hoser
    The gb probably figured out that there is actual work involved in producing these broadcasts so they now only want to do them every other month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit