I am lucky to be alive

by happyout 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Paradise Found
    Paradise Found

Hi Happyout

I had a lousy-day. But its cheared me up that you are Okay.

Michael

• happyout
    happyout

You are all so nice! I have been going to a chiro twice a week, and it's helping. I had never been to one, and honestly, was kind of cynical, thinking it was just a high priced masseuse. I was wrong!! Those machines are good, and the muscle therapy, while painful, is great.

I miss TJ and SP.

It's great to see those of you here, and I hope things are going well. I'll get back into the swing of things here on the board very soon.

Happyout

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Sorry to hear the news. Allow yourself to heal properly. By all means keep posting and join the chat room.

Guest 77

• Jade
    Jade

Hey Happyout,

Glad you are ok and on the mend.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{Happyout}}} I am so glad you are recovering and OK. I am so sorry for your accident. I noticed you were not posting recently, however, I figured you were taking a break.

Here's to a speedy recovery....just don't mix with the pain killers!

Tina

• Brummie
    Brummie

I've popped in on my day off work to wave to you happy, I'm shocked about the accident! Glad to see you were guided through alive, it must have been a horrible and frightning experience. gasp. A similar thing happened to us a while ago and I felt as if I had been somewhat protected too so I know how that feels, it will take a while to get over the emotional upheavel these things cause so wrap up warm and keep safe, thinking of ya

Brummie

• happyout
    happyout

Ok, so I don't think as quickly when I'm on drugs. Even the legitimate prescription ones

Did someone say Stinky ASKED to be deleted? I don't understand that. She was one of the most prolific and fun (not to mention thought provoking) posters here. Is she ok? I don't have her phone number, and I can't find her e-mail, so I can't contact her directly. She seemed to post here quite a bit, and I know how lonely she has been in FL away from family and friends. Is there any way to open her account to accept PMs? Mods, anyone?

TJ wasn't as prolific as SP, but always thought provoking. I know he is missed.

Happyout

• Mulan
    Mulan

That accident sounds terrifying. I'm so glad you are doing better.

As for Stinky, I know none of the details, but saw her posting on another board this morning. She may see your post and contact you if she knows how. She can still read here if she chooses to, or maybe someone else can let her know you want to email to her.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Glad to see that your are okay. Incase you don't know me Im ChimChim, Shera's daughter

~*!ChimChim-Waffle-Tush!*~

• happyout
    happyout

Nice to meet you, Chim Chim, you're mom's a sweetie.

Happyout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit