disfellowshipped1

They are also stored for long term here

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Thanks Atlantis.
  • wifibandit
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Is that a fancy new signature line? How trendy of them.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • bafh
    bafh

This was bothersome to me:

A brother who has grown children not living at home may also be recommended if his children continue to serve Jehovah and have a good reputation.

Maybe this is why some parents, particularly fathers pester their otherwise happy non-attending grown children. It may not be as much about the children as it is the a need to satisfy the fathers desire for more "privileges" such as a convention or circuit part or talk.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

A brother who has grown children not living at home may also be recommended if his children continue to serve Jehovah and have a good reputation.

Wow. I've never seen this before.

So, an elder has an independent, adult, pioneer child, that fades, etc., - this thereby determines that elders qualifications.

Cult on.

• wifibandit
  • menrov
    menrov
    I read: Does he have a reputation for being opinionated and dogmatic? Is he known as one who is harsh in judgment? Does he view his own opinion on matters as the final word? Does he procrastinate or handle assignments in a cavalier fashion? Are there questions about his dress or grooming? Would using a certain brother be offensive to some in the audience because of past problems or family difficulties? If you have answered yes to any of the questions listed above and the brother was not listed last year, then you should not list him at this time. However, you should endeavor to help the brother with his weakness so that he may qualify in the future.
    We are talking about elders here right?? If that elder has these qualification, why is he an elder?!?!?!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit