What religion would be your favorit if had to choose?

by Singing Man 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hmmmm...

Satanist + Mormon = Unitarian?

Yet another revelation via JWD.

Craig (of the "Gawd help me I'm becoming a Valis" class)

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Not exactly a religion, but I lean towards the Radical Faeries.

http://www.eskimo.com/~davidk/faeries/FQA.htm

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Hey Valis,

[Unitarian Universalists] don't even mind if you are athiest, you can still be there for the fellowship.

Oh, but that sounds like they just "tolerate" atheists. Not so. Atheists can join the church as full members, be church leaders -- hell, they ordain atheists.

GentlyFeral
    Hoodoo Pantheist

• JusBeinMe
    JusBeinMe

If I were to choose a favorite religion it would be the religion of nature. I would feel closest to God when I was surrounded by creation. Ya, I believe the earth was created. No matter what ugliness is around you, there is something about looking at the center of a flower.

• Panda
    Panda

Something animistic, like oh say ... a religion extolling the greatness of the Panda

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Comedian Rick Reynolds, a confessed chocolate fiend, is an atheist... but her would be a Catholic under certain conditions - that is, if the host were fudge.

"Think about it - body of Christ, with or without nuts?"

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I took the beliefnet test and found out that I have the most in common with Reform Judaism.

It was the question: Are you circumcised? that gave me away, I think.

CZAR

• shotgun
    shotgun

Shaolin Monk...who later decides to forsake his proper dwelling place to co-habit with the daughters of men.

That would make me a Shaolin Stud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit