real reason

by freddi 19 Replies latest social current

• freddi
    freddi

hi all,

does anyone look on this site to see if the j.w.'s are setting a new date for armegeddon? what is your real reason for constantly logging onto this site..armegeddon? what is your real reason for keeping in touch with ex j.w.'s. i will be honest. i just want to know when they claim when the end is coming once again.

God Bless You All

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I log on here for the hot chicks.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Sorry I don't wanna know

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Jehovah er the WTS moves the date from time to time to keep people in suspense......it couldn't possibly be because there is NO DATE, NO ARMAGEDON, sheese

Don't worry, be happy!

Kate

• micheal
    micheal

I log on only to check out the latest avatars.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I have no life, so I check in here.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    what is your real reason for constantly logging onto this site..armegeddon?

LOL, I do not believe in Armegeddon! I like this site because of the thread topics, kewl peeps, and tons of info. I love relating to the topics!

• Perry
    Perry

Yes, as a matter of fact I do log onto here to see if armageddon is coming.

I know the apostates here to be of the highest caliber with very important connections at headquarters. There is little doubt that when Freddy rises from the dead and announces that he's been with Christ for the past 10 years and that he finally got the "day and the hour" down, that our secret WT spies will immediately post new the revised "generation" information here.

I have also calculated the amout of time that we get information on this board and the amount of time that it takes the rank and file to get the same information.

According to my calculations, we will have approximately 6 months to cut off our beards, stop watching R rated movies, withdraw from useless centers of higher education, sell our houses to serve where the need is great and return to collecting "donations" for literature.

Thank God for this technology that will save all our lives.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    According to my calculations, we will have approximately 6 months to cut off our beards, stop watching R rated movies, withdraw from useless centers of higher education, sell our houses to serve where the need is great and return to collecting "donations" for literature.

....and how, pray tell, did you arrive at these calculations? My beard wants to know.....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm with SpunkyChick! (High 5's, SC!)

Cheers!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit