The clown factory at Warwick

by Sour Grapes 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparky1
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

(re. the OP)...

'Course it's a clown factory...

...(& sparky's pics)...

...why else do you think I call #4 "Letto"?

(I also like the recent Muppet character comparison posted here a little while back.)

BTW... "Self-licking ice cream cones"...

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

If a country produces a president like Donald, it doesn't surprise me they can product a GB of a religion like that.

Don't think Gorby doesn't like the USA, this year we will visit Florida, but when you look through a USA perspective, nothing will surprise me at all.

G.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

How strange was the "Wachtower" study of this WE when I read "Show Consideration to Those Taking the Lead" https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2018571

Some have fallen short in this regard. How? By aggressively trying to photograph well-known ones, by taking photos of them without their permission and posting such photos on social media, or by asking them to sign their books or Bibles. Do you not agree that this attitude reflects the world’s spirit?​

But when i saw the picture of GB signing ( Sparky's Post 4 month ago ) ... who is "some have fallen short" .... Ummm ....

It's the same spirit i smell when I read about 1975 "Some Zealous Brothers ..."

Best regards

• Room 215
    Room 215

Kinda like they're trying to calm down a brood of overexcited puppies---"down, boy... down!"

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm with you keinlezard!

The GB desire and. I believe, expect to be treated like celebrities! They soak up all the adulation they receive when they get extended applause at the end of their talks!

I was in Kiev in 1992 and it was like a parade as the gb members that were there walked off the stage waving their hands, ( that were extended over their heads) to the audience like they were famous athletes that had just won a gold medal.

What a bunch of douche bags!

just saying!

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Before the GB started their TV self-agrandizement programme we didn't have any idea as to who they were or what they looked like.

I recall one brown noser circuit overseer who said from the circuit assembly platform that publishers did not need to know who the GB were, all they had to do was to obey them!

That's when several people in the row behind where we were sitting said loudly "no wonder people think that this is a cult."

The penny didn't drop with me until much later. Cult. Cult. Cult. Cult.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser
    You know what is truly sad is when during JDub public prayers, the Governing Body gets more praise than the head of the congregation. All Jesus gets is the final "in Jesus name."

What's kind of sad is that if you mention Jesus too much in your prayer at the KH you will be branded a Trinitarian. They'll think you're giving undue praise to Jesus when it should be going to Jehovah.

The GB are always mentioned in the prayers at the meetings now. I remember a time when they were never mentioned in the past.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hard to believe not to long ago JWs took it as a pride of honour that we sincerely didn’t know who the GB were (not bringing undew attention to themselves). Now My ultra orthodox jw aunt has a poster on her wall with their photos on it. Incredible the 360 degree spin.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife
    grapey -
    The clown factory at Warwick

Love it! So true. They are 8 mental cases.

#FRICKIN'INSANEASYLUM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit