Who's Going to Toronto November 15th?

by pettygrudger 38 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Firming up plans - is the meet-up saturday night? Where will it be? (Pm me with the details). Need to make my hotel reservations, as well as others that would like to find somewhere to stay.

Who's all gonna be there?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'll be here.

Walter

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah... I need to know a good hotel where I can stay... along with any ride someone could provide, or should I rent a car?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

You have a PM.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm going.

~Aztec

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

All I can say right now is that I'll probably be there. It depends on my work shift that weekend.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

So Aztec - we riding together? We can if you want, but I'm taking the long way round (I believe). We can all share a room (Me, You, Maybesbabies) if that's okay, I usually sleep on a hotel room floor anyways.

Let me know.

Walter - I think Obiwan might take you up on that offer - pm him - he wants to come too (I think)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Elsewhere, depending upon where you stay in Toronto, you won't need to rent a car.

The public transport is excellent. Subways, streetcars, buses etc., as Aztec can attest to.

Toronto is on a grid system, with excellent landmarks so you can identify where you are. As always, Torontonians will be glad to direct you to any location you are seeking.

iiz2cool, will direct you ALL to the best places in town, including where I work. Woohoo!

For those of who haven't been here, um...it's not a small town or village. It's a city with around 5 million in the greater area.

It's safe, and your American dollar will go very far here.

Enjoy yourself. I'm going to get busy this week and ask around at local places on rates/group etc., and see what we can come up with.

• obiwan
    obiwan

ME!!! I'm going!!! I'll get my own room though, thanks. I just need to know where everyone is staying so I can make reservations.

• morty
    morty

I will be there with bells on!

cant wait.............

mortons68

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit