The Cult Guide To Raising Children

by pale.emperor 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Oh Xanthippe, you've just reminded me that i've NEVER seen or read any Harry Potter. There's movie night sorted. Thank you.

• krismalone
    krismalone

I completely agree with this post. No other kids on earth hear the word "NO" as much as JW children. Everything around you is BAD and EVIL!!!

No parties....No playing with worldly kids....No cartoons on Saturday (must go door 2 door)...No birthdays...No after school activities...No playing sports for a team....No little league baseball...No prom....No rock music....No college education....No mothers day....no fathers day....no valentines day...No saying good luck to others....no saying god bless you (when others sneeze)...No cheers....No boy scouts...No YMCA...No running for class president....No volunteering for any noble cause as all breathing seconds must be devoted to the Watchtower.

JW children & youths do not fit in the real world nor do they fit in the JW kingdom hall as they do not have any activities to fill their social & emotional needs.

JW's are socially handicapped. Unless they're with other zombie, brainwashed robots, they cannot interact with others in a healthy, normal manner.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ahhhh....the guilt of playing " Giant Turtle Trainer ", while taking a bath....

DD 😈 ( WTF??!?!?? )

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I used to joke to my workmates "if it involves laughter and joy it's probably against my religion".

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    pale.emperor9 hours agoOh Xanthippe, you've just reminded me that i've NEVER seen or read any Harry Potter. There's movie night sorted. Thank you.

Enjoy!

• zeb
    zeb

and, as I have seen the more 'in' they are the more they will be years behind their 'worldly' peers in mental, emotional and social development.

Did anyone mention having constructive interests ..hobbies?

• Heaven
    Heaven

So on the Harry Potter movie thing... my father was questioning me, his adult daughter, for planning on going to see the Harry Potter movies back when they came out.

I just looked at him and said "Dad. These are just movies. They aren't real."

He kind of smiled and relaxed after I said that.

You should have seen the suspicious looks my Hobby Farm Home magazine received from him a few years back too. Yes, can't you just feel the demunz oozing out of this :

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fear, fear, fear everything.

Even back when I was still in, I'd reached a point where I realized that I couldn't live that way; that if I did, I'd end up a nervous wreck.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

My mum used to snoop around my room when I lived there. One time when I got home she had a book shed found in my room in her hands waving it around annoyed and yelled "what's this your reading about evolution?!! Rubbish!! Trash!! Wisdom of men!!"

i said "mum, that's one of the society's books"

it was the book LIFE: HOW DID IT GET HERE? BY CREATION OR EVOLUTION?

So yeah, she was right : rubbish, trash, wisdom of men.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pale.emperor - "...'mum, that's one of the society's books'..."

OMG, that's f**king priceless. :laughing:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit