Enjoying a beer

by CruithneLaLuna 10 Replies latest jw friends

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

Hi Friends,

I am enjoying a beer, which is nothing remarkable, except that I really LIKE the taste of beer, and haven't had one in a year or so. It's only a Bud Light, which some of you beer connoisseurs may look down your noses at (and I appreciate the more expensive and exotic brands, too), but hey, it's a BEER, and I haven't had one in a long time!

So, I hereby drink to you (hic!) and wish we could all be together somewhere ... in a big park, perhaps, enjoying our refreshments of choice, meeting, mixing, mingling, talking, smiling, having a good time - including some animated and stimulating discussions, perhaps, but no arguments, per se (which, according to Dave Barry, means "as long as they don't lay eggs in my salad" - never mind, if you haven't read the book. [context = "I like butterflies, per se."])

May you all enjoy your days, evenings, nights, and mornings, wherever on this Big Blue Ball you are situated.

Expansively,

Cruithne

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

You haven't had a beer in a year or so??? DAMN!!! Were you incarcerated? How did you survive a year without BEER???

I'm out of beer right now, but I'll raise a glass of scotch to ya!

Cheers!

Walter

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Oh boy, I couldn't survive a year!!!! I'll go and have one now, no wonder so many brothers that I remembered drank so much when they didn't go to the hall it was the only enjoyable thing they had left in the borg, and I guess the sex if they were married and then again forget the sex....

Lapuce

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Cheers!! I am having a Captain Morgan and Coke myself.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Cheers. I'm having a Red Tail Ale. Nothing like a great microbrew to finish the day.

• heathen
    heathen

I love beer . One year without one is unspeakable . I like budweiser too but prefer the german imports such as Becks .

• Mac
    Mac

Guinness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac(of the actually drinking a gin & tonic class, but if I was drinking a beer..........)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I didn't realize how many Alkies we had on the board.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I like budweiser too but prefer the german imports such as Becks .

Good taste. Becks if a favorite of mine.

I didn't realize how many Alkies we had on the board.

I come from a long line of Alcoholics and am proud of it.

j/k

Well I am having a vodka and coke (caffeine free). My bf called me and woke me up from the dead of sleep and we talked for a while. Now I can't seem to fall back asleep. So here I am hoping this little 'whet the whistle' will relax me and let me fall back into never never land.

side note: I am positive I could not go a yr w/o beer.

• breeze
    breeze

I love beer but a few years ago I started HAVING STOMACH PAINS AFTER JUST THREE BEERS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit