Jehovah created paradise to be perfect, right Dad ?

by Not_Culty 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Not_Culty
  • steve2
    steve2

Got a brain? Use it. Start apostasy early.😌

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

So the animals too would be perfect, as it has been promised that death would be no more, nor crying nor suffering.

And all carnivorous creatures would be eating Vegetation.

And what about leprosy germs, TB germs, Virus, and Flesh eating bacteria. Oh... they too would be made perfect, to be more virulent? We have to wait and see

And people won’t gossip, be selfish or harm others or even the slightest apostate thinking won’t come to their mind.

And meetings - 5 times a day to praise Jah. What if I skip meetings , as I always did in the old world.

No field Service, and fake time reporting, as all would be JWs. Phew…..That’s a good relief.

No fear of Job Insecurity, Layoffs, Inflation, Pollution , Corruption, Crime. All taken care of by Jah + Jesus + 144K

No Inorganic food stuff.

And people can choose to live some 10 million years in the Alps, the next ten million years in the Americas, another 10 million in any tropical Island. You know, these are minuscule periods of time when compared to eternity

Wow! Quite a situation, to live on forever. Looking forward.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wish I could read the captions. The website downsamples all images, often to the point of illegibility, on mobile screens. (Yes, even when 'show desktop version' is activated.)

• sir82
    sir82

And mosquitoes will drink orange juice.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    And mosquitoes will drink orange juice

Some elders or Ministerial servants would have the privilege to prepare Mosquito special Orange Juices.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What about the fact that the human genome project showed that human DNA are made up of almost 50% Viruses.

• Apostate Anonymous
    Apostate Anonymous

These types of questions always got me reprimanded growing up lol

• steve2
    steve2

All because the woman was persuaded by a talking snake to eat some fruit.....

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Steve2 - actually, she was persuaded to turn her back on the god that just made her, her loving hubby with a perfect dick, a beautiful home, and... life everlasting...

...because of 47 words in 3 sentences that a talking snake said to her.

Do you find that hard to believe or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit