New light: the GB are infallible

by AEnEm 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    TonusOH - “…You are claiming exclusive divine authority, while also disclaiming any responsibility…”

Which is, needless to say, completely unethical.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

The GB has been lying about their involvement with the UN for 3 DECADES.

They are strong supporters of the UN now and they use their relationship to hobnob with wealthier religions that they think they can emulate. As well, they do the same with the European counterpart.

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

I've been digging up the internet trying to find some evidence that the WT is still involved with the UN. Have any of you guys got anything?

• blondie
  • thisIsNotMe
    thisIsNotMe

"It's not a lie if you believe in it".

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

I watched parts of that Gary Breaux video again and realised that he only talks about the governing body, not the faithful and discreet slave. Is that a new thing, I don't remember them using that term much back when I was a jw?

From what I understand, Governing Body is a corporate/legal term, definitely not a Biblical one. Are they preparing some legal changes, or another doctrinal one as to who the 'slave' really is?

Governing body is the exact wording used in the description for how a 501c3 church is to be regulated to qualify for the charity status.

I feel like there is something else getting on here.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hmph.

When isn’t there something else going on?

😏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit