Crises of Conscience by Raymond franz hardcopy book

by Olivia Wilde 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy the hardcopy book from? I need it for a friend, I need to buy it from a place that the proceeds go to a good cause, not amazon,.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"I need to buy it from a place that the proceeds go to a good cause, not amazon,."

Don't quite understand. Do you have something against Amazon? Ebay has one but at a ridiculous price.

• Simon
    Simon

It's pretty specialized so probably not many outlets for it.

Hopefully someone knows of someplace or may have a copy to sell / share.

but at a ridiculous price.

Wow, I should have kept all my old JW / exJW books!

They are in a box ... somewhere ...

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon: "They are in a box ... somewhere ..."

I'll trade you that box for one 8 page Watchtower.

• Simon
    Simon

Only if it's Spiderman vs Silver Surfer edition.

Oh wait, Watchtowel ... urgh, LOL

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Go online to Abe Books or Alibris used books. They have copies starting around $35. Their sources are mostly small book stores, so profits would go to small busines owners.
  • Village Idiot
  • mommyfirstandalways
    mommyfirstandalways
    I downloaded it for free off of watchtowerfiles.com.
  • Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde
    @villageidoit, nothing against amazon just wanted to get the book where the proceeds go to a cause that's good not just making money off it... for example, when franz & wife a live if u would get it from the commentary press the proceeds would go to them which I totally support, since their departure not sure who took over & just wanted to support for someone who needs the proceeds, just want to do what's right in my heart & mind
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I remember paying a bunch for the book when Ray was alive, but bound print versions seem enormously expensive now, much more so than when I bought it (and passed it on to others). Ray and Cynthia are gone. Do yourself a favor and download a free copy from the internet and donate $40 to a proper charity.

I am all for helping out people when they have given so much, but I think Ray and Cynthia would love knowing that the book is freely available and widely read years later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit