Da Vinci Code--Anyone Read It?

by patio34 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Just a little side note for those who have read this book and are Harry Potter fans...

In chapter 79 of The Da Vinci Code there is a list of the Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion... notice anything interesting about this list?

;)

Jackie

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ummm what do you mean Silence????? Clues please!!!

Ven

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I just finished Angels and Demons by Dan Brown also.

I bought this one on Friday. I get so excited about a good book.

• patio34
    patio34

I just bought Dan Brown's two earlier books, Digital Fortress, and something else. one is about the govt monitoring emails. He seems to be a very good researcher and writer.

Pat

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Okay, Ven... no clues to give, but I'll tell you the answer.

On the list of the Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion in the name Nicholas Flamel who held that position from 1398-1418.

In the first Harry Potter book The Sorcerer's Stone Nicholas Flamel also played a part. He was the alchemist who had discovered how to make the Sorcerer's Stone and lived with his wife to be well into the 600's in age. If you will remember Harry, Ron, and Hermione were scouring the library looking for his name.

I find it interesting because Da Vinci dabbled in alchemy as well.

Jackie

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ahhh, well I haven't read any Harry Potter yet or seen the movies so that was lost on me hehee. Good eye.

Ven

• waiting
    waiting

Started reading Da Vinci Code last night..............verrrrrrrrrrrry interesting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit