Camping Fest - June 2004 - Canada

by pettygrudger 75 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Okay guys - planning my summer vacations and I wanna know - can we make this happen or what????

Decent campgrounds fill up pretty quick, so I'd like to look into some. I know Nova Scotia & Ontario are many moons apart, and there was discussion of 2 separate fests.

If there are 2 separate ones, Owens Sound Area, Ontario has some pretty cool campgrounds.

Who's in????

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rhonda, you know if I can swing it I'm in.

~Aztec

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

*starts packing her cooler now*

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

A campfest is a great idea! I have literature about most ontario campgrounds at home. I'm up near Silent Lake provincial park right now, but when I get home monday I'll scan in some of the better ones and forward them to you..

DAMN!!! I hate dialup!

Walter

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Yes I would be interested in camping and meeting you all. Prefer Ontario. I like the idea having plans ahead of time. To work out my schedule.

OldCrow

• Xena
    Xena

sounds like fun....Bethany and I would like to go camping but don't feel comfortable going on our own...

let us know when and where and we will start saving our pennies to see if we can make it.

• Valis
    Valis

Yes if I started planning now I could do it...That would be super fun!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• dottie
    dottie

I grew up in the Owen Sound area...a little town on the edge of Lake Huron called Port Elgin...Very beautiful area!!! Lots of good camping around there too...Sauble Beach...Southampton...

Sheesh...now I miss home

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

this sounds great!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'd go, but Black folks don't camp. . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit