Bring it in a bag

by Nosferatu 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Not like the women on this forum who are indeed allowed to, and even encouraged, to prey in public sans headcoverings and more.

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts
    There's always the comprimise - put the bag over your head while you pray.

So fricken funny! Good idea

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I guess this council was given so noone would be distracted because of the item

OMG that so backfired with me, i would always spend the whole time trying to figure out what was actually in the bag, it would drive me mad and i couldnt concentrate till i knew, i am SO NOSEY!

• Maverick
    Maverick

I remember that anything that was not K-dumb related was to be done outside in the parking lot or put in a bag so as not to be visible. No non-dud announcements were to be made or posted on the board at the Hall and only after prayer at Book Study. This included get well cards or any charitable collections where the money was not going to the Org. or CO. They are real cold fish! Hell, they would make Jesus put on shoes before they would let him in the door! Maverick

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hey happy there are lots of JW women who like to prey in public...at nightclubs and bars usually.

I found out on this board that woman are not allowed to prey in public unless their head is covered
  • Gadget
    Gadget

I remember this, but at my hall the items had to be in a bag AND had to be swapped over in the car park and not brought into the hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit