Are you open to having a count as to how many ex-JW`s on this site are vaccinated x2 jabs. ?

by smiddy3 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

2 Pfizer, getting booster on the 22nd.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

"The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says it has no record of people who are naturally immune transmitting the virus that causes COVID-19.

The federal health agency was asked during the fall by a lawyer on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network for documents “reflecting any documented case of an individual who: (1) never received a COVID-19 vaccine; (2) was infected with COVID-19 once, recovered, and then later became infected again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when reinfected.”

CDC refuses to either study it, or is hiding results of a needed, common sense study.

"Persons who recover from COVID-19 are also known as naturally immune.

In a response dated Nov. 5 and made public this week, the CDC said it does not have any documents pertaining to the request."

" Virtually all officials imposing COVID-19 vaccine mandates have left out the option for people to refuse the jab if they can prove they had COVID-19 and recovered, with many citing the CDC."

"Over 100 studies provide support for natural immunity bringing strong and similar or superior protection compared to vaccines, including a real-world Israeli study."

So maybe the vaccine has prolonged covid, because vaccinated people can transmit covid but those with natural immunity do not.

Makes you wonder what’s behind the rabid push to vaccinate everyone. IMHO it is all about gaining control of the entire population. Where has that been tried before in history? hmmm....

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

IMHO it is all about gaining control of the entire population.

Agreed. Not to mention that it is a plandemic to reduce the worlds population. Of course there are still more than a few ignorant people who do not believe that fact, even when the fact slaps them in the face!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Pfizer 2x

• Palegreen
    Palegreen

I will never take it. I had covid months ago, it wasnt anything too bad for me.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I had 2 shots of a vaccine, because where I work we do high-risk COVID-19 research on animals (sheep, mice, primates etc) and thus being in contact with those could potentially become fatal (we do mutation or “gain of function”)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Astra x 2 Booster = Moderna.

I have had 3 pricks in me.

Still that's not good enough for the powers that be. I think they're either drunk on power or total imbeciles.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Nope, not me. I don't even get the flu shot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit