Have You Been Invited To This Year’s Memorial ?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Ficklemagpie
    Ficklemagpie

Yes, got home this afternoon and an invite had been put through the letterbox,wether the village was infested with jws or it was a special visit I have no idea.

• minimus
    minimus

Nathan you have a bad attitude

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

[NN, doing his famous Elvis impersonation] "Thank you, thank you vera much."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hooray ! We recieved our invite today, sadly though I was sitting on the throne when they knocked on the door and mrs smiddy didn`t know who it was and wasn`t dressed to answer it .Was ealy in the morning.

Something that struck me as funny in light of the Tony Morris & his twelve bottles of booze.

The address of the KH is in Beveridges Road and the "Special" Bible talk to be given on Sunday is

"Reach Out For The Real Life"

to be given on Sunday april the 14th 2019 at 10:00 am

Which is well and truly past ? WTF ? Giving you an invite to a talk that has already been given ?

And in the illustration their are only 10 people shown including Jesus apparently.

And the invitation is printed in Japan.

Is it just me or is their something seriously wrong with these people ?

• LOLS
    LOLS

My Husband keeps leaving one lying on the Dinning room table and everyday it makes it's way to the Bin

Then Yesterday he asked me if I'd like to attend with him .... Ummmm sorry what did you say ? and that's where it ended

• blondie
    blondie

smiddy3, does your country print WTS publications any more or has that been moved to Japan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit