Letter to my (ex) wife. don't know if I'm doing the right thing by posting

by avengers 17 Replies latest social relationships

• avengers
    avengers

Much of the info contained in the letter may not be new to most of you, even boring maybe, but I hope it will be of help to many.
    I'd like to thank many of you whom have contributed to uncovering many of the WT secrets and also for having websites where this info is so perfectly organized and readily available.
    Letter probably won't even be read, considering I'm an apostate in the eyes of the JW's, but I sent it anyway.
    (If you find any inaccuracies, then please let me know. thank you.)

Hope I'm doing the right thing....................Andy.......(well, what've I got to lose?)

• sens
    sens

(((avengers)))

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((((Andy))))

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• berylblue
    berylblue

Avengers....beautiful letter ((Avengers))

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((Andy))))

Hopes it turnes out to the best cq her leaving the truth.

Branda

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Andy. Well written letter with regards to the "false adverstising" of the WTBTS I can sense your passion there.

If you haven't sent it yet, I would stress to her both at the beginning and ends of the letter, your love for her.

That is if your real reason for the letter is that you do love her, and not just to prove her wrong.

Regards

david

• avengers
    avengers

The point is not to prove someone wrong, but to open the eyes to see what the WT is all about.

The WT saw to it that my family has been divided into two camps.
    We have six kids. 3 girls and 3 boys. The two oldest girls are still JW and married to ministrial servants. The youngest girl is living with my (ex) wife, so she's under the influence of her and my two oldest girls.

My boys are all out. So you see the men are out and the women still in. This has made it a terrible task to figure out a way to
    reach them; cq to get things straightened out. There is so much info on the WT at this moment that I thought I would try it this way.
    I don't know if she will read the letter. If she does she'll probably ask an elder to assist her; which I hope.

Guess when you get desperate you try everything. I hope she let's the girls read it too, since the WT can do nothing wrong in their eyes.

We'll see. Thanks to all of you.

Andy

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Avenger..

I read the first page..but on my computer the letter show up in such a way that I have to adjust the page for every line in order to read in.. back and forth..back and forth.

I was wondering.. if you could post it in another format or not..

THe Frist Page that I read .. was extremely well written. Not whomping critcal, but you talked of your struggle and then your research.. The first page is so well presented..(It would be a great help to anyone struggling with these issues..

So.. If you can PLEASE see in you LOAD IT UNDER YOUR TOPIC IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT..

This is not your fault.. I'm am a techno-clutz.. so my kids tell me..(and they are right)..

thanks

Special K

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Excellent letter, I will send it to my ex-wife too, as I too still love her, If it wasn't for the watchtower I would go back to her at the very moment, but she is too much a fanatic dub, I will translated in french as she dosen't understand english very well maybe she will think about what is said in there...

Lapuce

• gambit
    gambit

Sadly, I read the cover of that WT as "FAMILY" ... Who cares? ...

I honestly believe that the editors know exactly how subtle that wording is...

Nice letter Avenger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit