Police Welfare Check

by JRK 19 Replies latest jw friends

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Reading the thread title, I thought that some a**hole cop was getting a welfare check from the government!

At least you're ok JRK!

• JRK
    JRK

I couldn't sleep last night due to anxiety. Thinking about if the goon squad was going to come back, I stared at the ceiling instead of going to sleep. Here is hoping no one else has to go through that experience unnecessarily.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

My Name . . . ,

I think the police have to wait until retirement to get checks from the Federal government.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

I still have not received a call from the person that notified the police out of "concern" for my welfare. I have figured out who it was, and why they did it on that particular evening. A phone call would have straightened things out much better than the police. It was a waste of taxpayer's dollars, as they sent 3 squad cars to check on me.

I would still like a call from the person that did it, to explain themselves. I doubt that I will get it.

JK

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Sorry to hear about your stress full time, what i find helps me to relax and chill after any stress is by playing Freerice.com if you go onto youtube you can see what NBC news has to say about it.Its a website owned by a united nations charity called the world food programe and its a quiz with many subjects like basic maths english german chemistry and a you gey a question and if you get the answer right the sponsors pay for 10 grains of rice.They get about five million grains a day and they have fed over two million people for two days just by people enjoying a quiz

• JRK
    JRK

pepperheart,

Thanks for the link to Freerice. I just fed someone by playing.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Well, I awoke from a nightmare tonight thinking that the police busted down my door. It was almost like the Watchtower's lovely video of the stormtroopers raiding the place where the dubs were hiding. I couldn't get back to sleep after that one!

I still have not heard from the person that called the police to check on me. I just love having my compound PTSD flashbacks. Thanks again, whoever you are.

KL

• JRK
    JRK

It is now over a week since the police came. The person that called them has still not contacted me. I believe it was malicious, and that I might need to get a temporary restraining order.

JK

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Whenever the police are parked in my street my immediate thought is "what have I done that the police could know about?" and immediately hide my stash.

• Fisherman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit