May 14, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Public Reading of Study Material at Congregation Meetings

by wifibandit 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • FreeLikeABird
    FreeLikeABird

in the name of warm christian love the borg tightens the straight jacket

• jp1692
    jp1692

More micromanaging nonsense. - Matthew 23:24

• jws
    jws

All I kept thinking was:

First shall thought take out the holy pin.

Then, shall thought count to three. No more, no less.

Three shall be the number thou shalt count and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shall thou not count. Neither count thou two. Excepting that though then proceed to three. Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobest though thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight shall snuff it.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

This borders on shear insanity.

• steve2
    steve2

To the ingroup, it will look incredibly important and serious; to others it will be seen for what it is: Drivel.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I was always confused when preparing the Watchtower by the number of Scriptural texts that seemed to have no relevance to the point being made in the paragraph. I wonder if the ones in red will be ones that actually have a clear application.

• pixel
    pixel

So important not to read the asterisk.*

* Do not read.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

"And whatever you do, don't have an independent or unique thought. After all, not following our exact and tedious instructions for conducting a basic question and answer session is the first step towards becoming a devil worshiper."

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Rules, rules and more rules. "Nah...we're not a cult."

I wonder when they are going to ask for a urine sample!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit