Want to have your entire concept of 'history, time and civilization' challenged?

by kairos 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

Please spend a couple hours and get yourself familiar with the ancient structures at Petra.

We live in a civilization of deceit.
    It's becoming harder to sort fact from fiction as I keep looking behind all of the curtains.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Look at ancient Egypt many If The pyramids and other building were built before the flood , but no water damage. More and more evidence shows man has been here a lot longer than 6000 years . Also study the temple of Solomon and how it's very similar to a lot of other temples . Than check out the story of Solomon and compare it to The story of Amenhotep III. What the bible says and what's reality is so different.
  • baker
    baker
    And has anyone ever seen or heard of a fish recently that could swallow a man whole, keep him alive for 3 days and 3 nights and then spit him out alive? Some stories are just hard to swallow...
  • kairos
    kairos

Yes.

The official story has not been told.

This video series: Secret in Plain Sight.
    If you thought waking up from JWs was a mind bender, you are in for a real shock.

I warn you in advance.
    If you have no fear of math, then dig in.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Secretsinplainsight

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Give us the links you've studied on Petra.
  • Mephis
    Mephis

I got to alignment of sacred sites before I giggled and turned it off.

Serious point - it's nonsense. If Dan Brown is his portal to enlightenment then he really should read more books which are supported by historical evidence rather than the fantasy nonsense churned out about Orion and pyramids and secret historical fraternities building the same shapes.

• kairos
    kairos
    I got to alignment of sacred sites before I giggled and turned it off.

That's not giving new information a chance.

It's up to you.

• kairos
    kairos

Here's the link to the Petra video.
    Pay close attention to the erosion on the site.

I had no idea the size of the site and the FACT that most of it is unexplored due to the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEGYvLo4N-Y

I apologize for the whistle in the woman's voice in nearly every word that starts with "sh".

We all know what happens when an organization withholds truth from the public.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    That's not giving new information a chance.

Garbage in gets garbage out Kairos. If someone is basing a theory on the nonsense that guy was citing as parts of his evidence, then there's nothing to be profitably gained from the videos for me. I've read many of his 'sources' - mainly for amusement. The best in the genre, which he sadly seems to have missed out, remains Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail. It includes DIY instructions for building an ark of the covenant too.

• kairos
    kairos
    Garbage in gets garbage out Kairos.

Are you suggesting that the dimensions of Sun, Moon and Earth are not encoded in the Pyramid?

Not to mention, all the other "coincidences" all over the planet.

I can't make you look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit