What JW's are saying about the Vikki Boer Decision

by CoonDawg 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder if any of them will be willing to help her pay the legal costs? I doubt it very much.
    I wonder how many JWs have offered to help her... considering she was a sister who was abused. Oh, wait a minute I forgot... the Organization comes first! Silly me!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Elsewhere

Actually for your information and as I understood, Vicki STILL is A SISTER, she is NOT dissed, but is treated as being dissed by the congregation, friends and family, however I'm sure one day a trumped up charge will be brought against her and she will probably be eventually dissed. Vicki went through the so called proper channels to the Elders, when only ALL else was lost did she continue with the court case and offcourse that placed her in the BAD ASSOCIATION category and was marked, it finally became too much for her to keep attending a cold and callous congegration, the rest is history.

Incidentally, Vicki chose not to sue her father for the protection of her now deceased mother who was suffering from cancer at the time and her younger brother, she put their welfare first before her own.

I really don't care what active JW's are saying amongst themselves re Vicki, actually they can say what they want, and I have better things to do than argue with them which only distracts from the more important issue like letting the world know the injustice perpetrated here. The fact is, we will help her best we can financially, morally, emotionaly and passionately and will continue to do so for as long as we humanly can!

So stick that in your pipes and smoke you sons of bitches at the watchtower corp.

• core
    core
    I firmly believe that the vast majority of Witnesses would offer to hold the Governing Body's coats while they gang-raped an eleven year old, and then join in denigrating the victim afterwards. Convincing them that the Organization is wrong simply can't be done.

So sad but so true - doubtless those in the WT Legal Department are congratulating themselves on this latest affront to Christs Teachings - and they say WE are the Apostates ?

• Prisca
    Prisca

I firmly believe that the vast majority of Witnesses would offer to hold the Governing Body's coats while they gang-raped an eleven year old, and then join in denigrating the victim afterwards.

Oh purleeese....

Statements like that only convince JWs how bitter and twisted apostates are.

I was a born-and-bred JW, and I don't know any sick individual who would willingly stand alongside someone gang-raping anyone, let alone a child. Sheesh!

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm pretty sure it was metaphorical Prisca as Expat is pretty reasonable. Oh, and intelligent even though he and I disagree alot...LOL!

~Aztec

• core
    core

Prisca

I though it was metaphorical too - my experience is that loyal JWs will accept any instruction from the GB - shoot people to prove it is the time of the end - I know family members who would only ask "How many people?" Sorry if metaphor was in poor taste but it makes the point for me - nothing is beyond the depths to which these people will go - and indeed the GB have metaphorically raped Vicki Boer and countless others - and all the while the faithful stood by applauding -

• AlanF
    AlanF

While it's true that most JWs wouldn't take direct action to help a GB member rape a child, it's a demonstrated fact that JWs who find out that GB member Leo Greenlees raped a ten year old boy almost always just shrug it off as of no importance. The GB itself saw fit not to report the rape, and they obviously talked the boy's parents into not reporting it. So they all conspired to cover up a heinous crime. The GB didn't even disfellowship the bastard, but simply asked him to resign and go be a special pioneer in a regular congregation. If JWs, from the top officials to the lowliest rank and file member, are willing to look the other way when a prominent JW rapes a child, what else are they capable of?

AlanF

• rocketman
    rocketman

Expecting jws to think for themselves in such matters is evidently expecting too much. I'm not surprised at their reactions. I am surprised that one had the guts to question why the Society went after Vicki for legal costs, but that was done evidently as a question on the legal principal of it....becuase there surely is no biblical principal for it.

• shamus
    shamus

It's okay to talk about this. I'm just going to bug you all once again that if you're talking about this, you should send those letters out. I trust that you all have... (taps foot impatiently)... otherwise you're all gettin a time-out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit