"Apostate!"

by Dogpatch 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

one twit wrote:
    Hello,

Your apostate propaganda is the sorriest trash I've ever read in my entire life,
    let me guess, you were once stumbled by an imperfect person in the orginization right? Well if you were, it's obvious you never put on a christlike personality,
    and kept serving jehovah like you should have!! My Friend, you were NEVER a true christian!!!!!!! Your god SATAN is obviously blessing your work as your apostate page shows!!!! I can only wonder what you'll be thinking on the day of Armageddon,
    will it be: Oh my god what have i done?!?!?! You will only then, when it's too late realize that you've been spitting in the face of god. I don't hate you my friend, I only pray that god will give a portion of his holy spirit to you before it's to late!!!!!

Regards,
    "In the truth for 26 years strong"

my reply:
    Small minds should carry a baggie when they go for a walk, to keep from getting fined when they shit!

• wasasister
    wasasister

Randy, Babe...can I steal that line? Beauty!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

yes, it was circa 1997. Had to recover my hard drive and found a few things. :-))
    H. Dogz Esquire

• sf
    sf

Bwahhhhhhhhhroflolol

I swear Randy, I was reading here and I said to myself "where has Randy been?"; and then I go back to main page and there you are!

Anyways.......

Nice to "see" you.

sKally

• Jang
    Jang

ROFLMBO

Some people need to take more than one baggie though don't they?

I must remember that one !!!

JanG

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel

Ain't that a fact JanG

• Jang
    Jang

Sure is Scarlett says JanG to one who runs around in circles getting nowhere

JanG

• logical
    logical

You cant totally blame that person though, after all, he is a JW

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel

What on earth do you mean JanG

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hmmm.

It appears that these WTS people are somewhat confused, it is they that have taken the bible principles and turned everything into a pharisaical religion.

Rules and regulations and titles and rank and mind control methods to keep the rank and file in line.

Its quite obviously the WTS and GB who are the apostates.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit