JW Facebook puriven garbage

by Lostandfound 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Finkelstein

meant to type "pure driven " , but did not spot typo, blind in one eye after surgery sorry for that (I hate speed my iPad corrects or changes spelling when I looking at keyboard part at bottom of screen)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Sounds to me like they're trying desperately to convince themselves it's all real.

• Landy
    Landy

I must have been (relatively) lucky - if anyone in my old cong came out with that tripe they would have been laughed at and given a very wide berth.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Finky - I thought it was Peruvian

• Steel
    Steel

I find it really scary how nothing taught in the hall even comes close to something taught in a church or a theological university class yet they called it Spiritual food.

Is it just me or are they literally moving in the direction of just nutty watchtower things week after week. To me it is just

Nulite

Gb worship

Dangers of ex members

Last days

False religion

Blah blah blah

How does any with half a brain take this seriously

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jws propagate to the rest of the world how righteous and moral they are distinctly separate from anyone else religoius or otherwise.

The WTS has instilled into people's minds that their organization is god's earthly chosen arrangement.

Its programed (brainwashed) into people by the WTS to serve Jah with loyalty and devotion.

The WTS 's leaders manipulated and exploited this premise to get people to serve and be obedient to them, even when they continually create doctrines which are known to be corruptly false and commercial in nature.

The WTS's leaders have designed this with the core intentional endeavor toward the proliferation of their own publication.

In a way its psychological trickery utilized and arranged to allure people to this publishing organization, then exploit them in many various ways toward supporting the organization, financially or otherwise. ..... sans " the Truth " of course .

• schnell
    schnell
    Finky - I thought it was Peruvian

I thought it was supposed to be Puritan. Made enough sense, I guess.

That ppkind of JW-speak isn't the worst part though. JWs have their own memes they pass around in public and everything. They're homophobic and they look crazy to anyone who's out.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

Robots, Stepford People, Village of the Damned children now adults.....so many movies remind you of their mind control. :-) xxx

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I always thought it took a particular kind of "special" dub that felt the need to vomit WT fairydust and rainbows everytime they opened their mouth.

So culty.

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds to me like they're trying desperately to convince themselves it's all real.

I've always had the impression that this is exactly the reason why the looniest of the loony sound so, well, loony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit