Daniel Kokotajlo’s Apostasy enters UK Top 15 box office films

by steve2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

More information out there the better. I hope the movie is a great success and does more than Daniel Kokotajlio hoped it would and jump starts his career.

I'm asking Thor to bless this movie and to kick corporate Jehovah's holly ass. Bend over Jehovah Thor's on the runway for the field goal with this one.

• caves
    caves

@steve2-Caves, not sure what provoked your unusually negative comments. Who ever claimed the film would “wake people up”? That is not its point nor mine.

No one claimed it would wake people up and I didn't think that. My comment was a bit on the crass side. And what provoked it was I was interested in a few topics here and got on threads. Then I saw others arguing on those threads I was reading, and it sorta made me bitter and upset for a bit.I carried that over, It was a bit out of character for me (just got out of the ER to, so, sorry about that.)

Its cool that you saw it. I will say cheers to that and cheers to the size of the audience. I have seen the trailer but not the movie. I look forward to it. I guess I look forward to the audience reaction to it.

@sparrowdown- I totally agree.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I actually saw a poster for the film this week at a train station I use this week

• alanv
    alanv

I paid £10 to see it on youtube, but It was only on there for 48 hours. I will be buying the dvd in September though. Unfortunately it is not being shown at any cinema near me in the UK.

• freddo
    freddo

It's a brilliant film ... well worth a drive to see.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks caves. Appreciate your giving the background to your earlier reply. 👏👏

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I can't find it either near me Alanv

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

Thumbs are way up on this movie we watched it on Amazon Prime two nights ago for about $6 us and I am totally pleased at its accuracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit