Hello JW spy's !!

by Singing Man 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Hello Jehovah's Witness spys who like to see who is posting and speaking their own ideas about what they have learned for most of their life. And that most of it is CaCa. In all seriousness I do think there is spys who do snoop around in this site as well as other ones, and tell the rest of the elders who is being naughty or nice. What do the rest of you think? Well in any event lets all say hello to Gods happy little spys. Hello !!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Singing Man-

I've posted my REAL name and my real name is in my Profile AND I was very recently an ACTIVE Publisher. I have yet to be called on the carpet. So, I don't think they monitor a site like this just to gather names.

• shamus
    shamus

Hello spy's! I don't miss dubdom one freakin' bit. And I "made the truth my own"... believe me!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

grrrr thanks a LOT shamus, now that song will be stuck in my head ALL freakin night!!!!

ps - hey there all you thirsty JW boys (), y'all never did a THING for me

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

HELLO JW SPIES!!

How come you're looking at apostate sites when you should be out in service?

I'm sending you my warm apostate love. Yes, love exists in the apostate world.

• arancia
    arancia

In most cases spying is a crime and only gutless people can do this.The person who appears in our site anonymously is a coward it does not matter that he has identified himself the fact is that he is using and abusing of the system.But the is the typical j.w they spy in side and outside .In the war time he would be only and always in any case a traitor,he would be a dead man,man. As we can see once again they misinterpeter the bible,over and over again.I can not say hello jw spy,because at this stage I hate them from the bottom of heart they really make me sick. ARANCIA

• arancia
    arancia

I was too and very recently an active publisher,actually i was placing a good number of magazines ,untill the day I got to know the real true.We are soooooo lucky this days to have all the information we need ,only (almost) by having the computer.Sooooooo not too many spies can hide.You should know very well by now that the true will always come out,this is why they are sooooo desperate,and always looking for new strategies. ARANCIA

• gumby
    gumby

Singingman,

I have a machine that tells me of everyone who looks at this site, and who they are.

I was surprised to find out that our beloved Minimus is not who he says he is. He's a spy.

You won't believe this but he is actually Ted Jarcaz! He posts all these questions as artillery for the big change that's coming within the Organisation in a few months..................that bastard!

Gumby

• arancia
    arancia

very recently i was a publisher,actually i was placing a good number of publication,until the day i find out the true true. we are very fortunate this days to have almost all what we need to find out lot of things that would not be possible only some years ago. i did not belived how handy and precious the computer was (ignorance) but now,i appreciated every bit of it.sooo your friends must find other strategies, and keep coming,if you want to fill even more ashame.

• arancia
    arancia

THank you GUMBY,for the information you provided us with, i love your computer take care of it ,kiss it for me. ARANCIA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit