What Percentage of active JW's are on Anti-Depressants?

by Sea Breeze 33 Replies latest jw friends

• psyco
    psyco

I rephrase from:

- you have to control your words because if you express a personal idea in contrast with the religion you risk a judicial committee, disfellowshipping, and shunning;

to:

- you have to keep controlling your actions and words because if they are contrasting the religion you will risk a judicial committee, being disfellowshipped, and being shunned;

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Let's say DF arrangement Is real and biblical. They compare to the prodigal son. Problem is the prodigal sons father was a very loving father that kept hoping son would come back. Watchtower has nothing to do with love. It's a cooperation. Who really wants to come back. Only fear Armageddon would bring someone back. Neither elders or GB are balance enough to apply DF arrangement this days. This org Is to corrupted for that.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Just talking generally here. I have a friend who is a receptionists for a doctor. She was saying that in her time doing the job, one of the big shifts she has seen is the increase in mental health related medications.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Of course mental health is big problem in general, but I do agree it does seem to be even more so amongst active witnesses.

Often the most PIMI go to serve where the need is greater then find themselves in foreign lands struggling with money issue, health issues, visa requirements and the like. No wonder they get stressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit