What are you fighting for?

by Happythoughts 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Thunder

Sometimes I wonder what i am fighting for and I take a long hard look at my child. I am a total fighter hon, that's why I THINK my life is "upset" to most. Maybe the wicked aren't so wicked-BUT just living. The right way? Humm... probably the right way is what ever makes you happy :) Don't worry, be happy

I feel that way every day. Thunder versus the powers that be. Why?? I think I fight things because I need to understand why there is injustice. I need to be shown why the wicked seem to "have it all" while "good" people struggle to just get by. I want to find and know the right way to live and show others. I will never yeild to complacancy and laziness. Knowing now that my time on this rock in finite, I strive to make the most of the time I have. I fight for me and mine, family and friends.

Know what though??? It doesn't seem a chore to me. I enjoy the fight, I live for the day and in hopes that the fight will go on for a long time cause when its over its over, you're dead, and that's gonna suck.

==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

• heathen
    heathen

Life is a struggle alright . You have to be willing to stand up for what you believe in or you will be stepped on by anyone who thinks they can get away with it .

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

heather... don't yah know it babe... I should have been an ant killer... I want to smash much and many of them but the "kinder" side of me says smile and forget about it. Shoot maybe I have a double personality? Nah...

Yours truly,

Sybil

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I used to fight to stay alive

Now I fight for honest, truth, and recovery for myself and others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit