Lots of newbies posting! Welcome one and all!

by freddo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

@ Phizzy - tell us more! That is fantastic news.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Something is going on, I don't know if this has been mentioned on this Thread, but 20 left at once from a Congregation in the North of England,? it's on Facebook.

Hi Phizzy ,can you elaborate on that ? ( I`m not on FB ,refuse to go back on) it.Sounds like an amazing develpoment to have happened for that to have occurred.
    20 leaving in one congregation at the same time just seems mind boggling.to me.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I love reading the personal experiences of our new members. They all tell very similar stories.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Many join after the RC. They go like I did a few years ago hoping for an emotional and spiritual lift and get nothing. I did the same a few years ago under a lot of stress hoping the RC would give me a pick me up. That something said there would help me.

Nothing new of course except Lett admitting they believed in 1975. He said he didn't because no one knows the day or hour and all the other bethelites thought of him as an apostate. He of course ended up correct. But when he said this Alarm bells went off because they had denied saying anything about 1975 most of my life.

That helped me to get out of the Cult!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@CrazyGuy: Now that you point it out, it surely seems correlated. Perhaps Simon can shed some light on actual members to this site.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I think many, particularly the younger generation can see the wood from the trees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit