Charles Manson Is Dead

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Maybe worth pointing out to the trolley-brigade sentinels that their cult's dogma gives Charles Manson a get-out-of jail-free card, just because he died.

"What Does the Bible Really Teach?" p.214, par. 3; "..the judgment will not focus on what people did before they died. How do we know that? The Bible says: "He who has died has been acquitted from his sin." (Romans 6:7) Those resurrected thus come to life with a clean slate, so to speak."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It was a good thing the law courts kept in prison for the rest of his life.

I see certain similarities to the way he allured people toward himself and the way the JWS cult allures people, such as love bombing people who were mentally weak and venerable, offering attention, acceptance, a sense of direction, exploiting their ignorance and naivety, then identified this active social group as the " The Family " brothers and sisters and made himself the directing father figure.

Mason was at least 10 years older that the people he allured into his little cult following, where he took advantage of venerable adolescents and mentally manipulated them to his own control and advantage.

The outcome was numerous people got killed and as many lives ruined as a result, as for him, his life was already ruined before he became a pseudo cult leader.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I wish he died years ago ...

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A class mate and a friend had a encounter with Manson family. In the 60's my friend was a member of the US organization (the group the started Kwanzaa). My friend invited me to one of it's recruiting program, but I was on my way to Vietnam and the group was too radical and revolutionary. Manson was looking for group to start his racial war, my friend group was on the FBI list. So one night my friend and a few members returning home from a US meeting encountered the Manson family exiting his home. My friend had weapons in his home but nothing was taken. They didn't realize who he was until later when he (Mason) and his family was arrested.

• Moster
    Moster

Good

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

So he came as JC the first time and he was crucified , he came as Satan the second time. He told Stephen Kay former prosecutor..

• glenster
    glenster

According to Wikipedia, as best we can figure from differing accounts, Manson
    had some tough breaks but not all that had them had his story. Some, no matter
    how poor, would never join a crime group, but he seems to have had an unflagging
    intention to make it in the crime world from youth and stunk at it--perhaps a
    growing source of frustration.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Note that the stories he offered vary but give the responsible ones as the bad
    guys to get away from and the criminals were the ones to be a part of.

When I say org. crime would consider him too risky I'm not kidding. He was
    considered dangerous early on. You could just hear him talk for less than a
    minute and know something wasn't wired up right. He may have fared better in
    better circumstances but to some degree he was a self starter.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BANGALORE:

I haven't seen any news coverage on Manson's death and do not need to.

It is a shame this criminal was kept alive on taxpayers' money for 48 years.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

My Dad died young by supposedly upholding God's laws by not taking a blood transfusion and Charles Manson lived on the taxpayers dime for 36 of his 83 years then died of natural causes.

This is how I know there is no God.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    The Fall Guy

Their is a difference in JW speak as to what is sin and what is a crime .The Adamic sin, disobeying Gods command not to eat of the forbidden fruit should not be confused with committing a crime such as Manson did.

According to what I was taught as a JW the likes of Manson ,Bundy, Hitler ,etc possibly may not get a resurrection for what they did.

And yes I know JW`s speak out of both sides of there mouth in issues like this.

As for crimes of this nature where their is no reasonable doubt about who is responsible I am all for the death penalty and not incarcerating them for the rest of their life at taxpayers expense.

The victims did not get justice in this case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit