talked to jw woman on corner then later family fight with jw dad

by JunkYardDog 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    all you apostate cry babies can cry till jehovah jumps over the moon,and talk all the crap you want. i put the loony jw in a taxi and sent her home, i
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

This guy makes the rambling tirades uttered by Tony Morris III sound on par with the Dalai Lama's eloquence.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

ake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho I remember a few years ago you came here crying about being a jw i never questoned you . you HAVE THE BALLS TO QUESTION someome who has researched the wt for over 35 years I want to where you think you can shine myu shoes

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

I came here less than a year ago on the cusp of an apostasy trial, you mental patient.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I'm a true wt exposer you a fake

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

that was for you JOHO

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ok this abusiveness has gone on too long.

Simon, can you check in on this thread?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i do hope Simon doesnt ban JYD completely...just warn him to moderate his bad language and offensive childish comments.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    Ok this abusiveness has gone on too long
    Simon, can you check in on this thread?

why don't you mind your own biss. should i look up the bible vs or you want to play with me you pick the verse i come in peace it's amazing how many new comers can curse the wt and old timers can't say s$it

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    you HAVE THE BALLS TO QUESTION someome who has researched the wt for over 35 years

JunkYardDog: What's wrong with questioning? It's nothing personal, it's called DISCUSSION. That's what makes life apart from JWs great, it's OKAY to question things. We shouldn't have to worry about open friendly debate and being censored, which the WTS doesn't allow. Also, it's just wrong to imply that you know more than everyone about the WTS just because of an alleged amount of years you've been researching it. Some may know more about a certain topic than others, but it's NOT A COMPETITION. We come here to get things off our chest, share valuable information and get mutual support that many of us can't get IRL. That's the very basis of a FORUM, so why did you join if you can't handle differences of opinion? Just a little friendly advice, this will help you in all areas of life.

"Do not be quick to take offense, for the taking of offense is the mark of a fool."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit