Caleb and Sophia Video Mashup to Hard Knock Life

by Wild_Thing 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I thought this video was pretty well done and mildly entertaining to watch.

On another note, I am really hoping some clever ex-JWs will do their own animation series with Caleb and Sophia as young adults trying to leave the org. That would be awesome. Caleb and Sophia ... the ex-JW years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwoiTXaA_U

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ahhhhh brilliant!

" Santa Claus we never see, Santa claus WHO IS HE??"

Didn't quite get the bit about growing up and paying your debts - does it mean the parents?I need to watch again. I was hoping it was going to say " but one day we will grow up and then you won't see us for dust!"( or something like that).

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Absolutely brutal......

Well done.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wow, accurate and brutal.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Look at how many times they can find the kids with their heads down in shame in those videos. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. The message of Jehovah's Witnesses is shame.

• flipper
    flipper

Excellent you tube. Man is this so accurate. Describes my childhood precisely, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• compound complex
    compound complex

Is the video totally WT produced but with "new" lyrics added? I'm having trouble understanding some of the disturbing images, i.e., images at odds with WT's squeaky-clean depictions of JW family life.

• flipper
    flipper

CoCo- This is totally a satire on the JW video- produced most probably by an EX-JW to get people thinking. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

The video is clips of WT produced videos though, isn't it? I think it's just extracted clips of various WT videos with new music added. I know I recognized a lot of the disturbing imagery from actual WT videos, but I haven't watched them all (thankfully).

• flipper
    flipper

DUBSTEPPED - Yeah, I'm sure some of the video is of the WT video, but it seems like whoever produced it also spliced, or inserted other video right within the filming of it. I'm more of a music production guy- not a film guy- so I don't know how they did it, but it appears they did this- I think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit