The brain-washing works! A letter from a dub friend.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 38 Replies latest jw friends

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

Hi Bliss,

I hope you don't mind, but here's two links to the original story in case anyone missed it.

http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/cover_stories/article_1149.asp

...and a follow-up story...

http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/cover_stories/article_1157.asp

I remember watching the show at the time. The elders sounded like fools and the TV was defiantly not their friend that day! Your friend is a false comforter. I know an elderly woman that talks in a similar manner. She always needs to proselytize about the end being so close and how anything seem justified in these end times. A total bore to talk to endure.

UpAndAtom.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words.

Ravyn.................I just wanted to respond to your comments.

if she thinks the child abuse in the Catholic Church is the problem of all Catholics since it did not happen to each of them personally?

NO.....................that rule applies only to JWs desperate to defend the indefensible. All catholics are bad for condoning sexual abuse, they share in the sin!.........dubs can be forgiven for accepting human imperfection in their religion, that's mercy!

I asked her, 'if satan was behind the lies the media was spreading about the righteous WTS...............were all the reports about sexual abuse in the catholic and other churches JUST lies from satan also??????????' She had to say 'yes, probably'.

And does she treat that issue that way when she is out in service and comes across a Catholic?
    I was horrified to see that show and I wished I hadn't but on the other
    hand, I think It was good that I did cause now i'm prepared for when
    people may bring it up in the field service

She is going to use satan's influence on the media to prepare her defence of the borg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted hey???????????

NO....................she wouldn't treat that issue the same way with a catholic as she would with the borg. She knew exactly what happened in my family's case, yet made excuses for the borg, backpeddling. She still goes out witnessing telling people that the borg is the only place to be, that the dubs are better than others, they are the only true religion..............while knowing full well what is going on in the borg!

You know, once when I said to her that god would allow all the crap about the borg to come out , she said god would not let that happen because it would prevent people from coming in! As if god would want people to bring their kids into a pedophile paradise.

Anyhow................this all proves how sick dubs are. Their thinking is unhealthy..............cultish.

Cheers, Bliss

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Bliss,

Maybe we should show the Sunday program video again when we get together, eh?

All Interested Persons Welcome! Visit Smiley Central!

Cheers, Ozzie Visit Smiley Central!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Ozzie......................'G'......................is that all you can say????????????

Cheers Bliss

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Bliss,

My 'puter froze! i think it was 'cos I was reading an article on Second John about being "in the truth".

Ozzie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((VICTIMES))) - BLISSIGNORANCE

• Special K
    Special K

Cruzanheart .. please , quick ... pass me your throw up bag!!

What a load of hooey!! she wrote

((((Bliss))) so sorry that all this has happened

Your friend writes you a letter and says

"I wish there was something I could do".. then turns around and hauls that away by saying "but obviously there isn't".. That is called a "throw-away"

"I wish there was something I could do.. and then says "I know you will want to talk about it BUT I DON'T.... What another two faced statement... another "throw-away"

then she has to nerve to say later "that by no means do I have my head in the sand"...

Your friendly letter writer is obviously in the arms of a blood sucking cult and she is in a trance.. a follower of men.. She appears to have that one elder so high up on a pedestal.

Sorry, Bliss , for coming off a little strong about this person. I just get angy and upset about people hurting other people.. and the weird thing is that they really think they are being sincere..

Special K

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I just remembered something---what about the JW rule about silence being condoning? So if your 'friend' refuses to talk about it or take a stand she is now on the side of the molesters whether she intends to be or not. Lev. 5:1,2

If any one HEARS of a sin and stays silent they are bloodguilty along with the sinner.

Ravyn

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Ravyn said: "also it has been the stand of the Borg for many many years that what your RELIGIOUN does--YOU do by default--otherwise why should good moral people need to leave other religions and become JWs to be saved at Armageddon?"

Excellent point, Ravyn!

All the best to you Bliss.

Sam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit