White clean shaven man runs over muslims

by silentbuddha 78 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    I reckon Tom Cruise would be good company.

He's a grade A freakin' weirdo. Watch some programs on scientology. He's nuts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He's a grade A freakin' weirdo. Watch some programs on scientology.

He's nuts.....Simon

Tom Cruise is a couch jumper, not even Oprah`s couch is safe...

"I`m Tom Cruise!"..............."We know."
    Image result for tom cruise jumping on oprah's couch

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Monoculture will be the death of every human being on this planet. This constant pull to be all inclusive and a giant melting pot is causing people who should not be together to butt heads.

Middle Eastern culture fits the middle east. Bringing it to the west and expecting these people religious beliefs and backgrounds to mesh with the west is a recipe for disaster.

• barry
    barry
          Simon, do you know any actual Muslims? I mean, really know, not just as casual acquaintances. If you don't you should get to know some, maybe invite a few round to dinner? You might have a good time.

I have a muslim friend I have known for years he was MOC at my wedding. He is great company and fits in with our group well.

This muslim friend also has very illiberal views as do most muslims he believes Saudi Arabia is doing Gods work by chopping hands and feet off, execution by beheading for apostasy etc. I believe it is logical that when a muslim crosses a border into a western country their opinions don't necessarily change. We know what muslims think by the extensive research in the muslim world and in the west.

Laika I'm sure you know these facts while one can be friendly with muslims we must accept the majority do have very illiberal views.

1. lancelink
          lancelink
          This muslim friend also has very illiberal views as do most muslims he believes Saudi Arabia is doing Gods work by chopping hands and feet off, execution by beheading for apostasy etc. I believe it is logical that when a muslim crosses a border into a western country their opinions don't necessarily change. We know what muslims think by the extensive research in the muslim world and in the west.

when they cross the border their opinion doesn't amount to squat, they are now in a NEW country, learn to live by their rules.

2. Jehalapeno
          Jehalapeno
          If you don't you should get to know some, maybe invite a few round to dinner? You might have a good time.

Wasnt there recently some Muslim that invited his neighbors over for a barbecue right before he did something of note? I wonder if his neighbors had a good time chewing down on that tasty halal BBQ.

3. Ruby456
          Ruby456

Bungibill

Richard Griffiths mentions Roger Griffin's work in his book (the one you mention).

sometimes I wonder if there is a conspiracy among academics to confuse us with similar sounding names (joke).

4. Laika
          Laika

Well you should all spend more time with muslims, you will find they are not usually so scary, even when you disagree.

5. freemindfade
          freemindfade

I lived in THEEEE most Muslim neighborhood in NYC. I am talking Sharia practicing, head to toe burka wearing, wife walks behind men Muslims straight out of the middles east. And they were pieces of shit. In fact, from many of the areas they were from in the Middle East, like Egypt and Syria, you would also have Arab Christians from the same area. The behavior was night and day! The christian arab's were the most hospitable, kind people you'd like to meet. All these Muslims slowly changed the neighborhood but there was not an integration, they were still very closed off and insular. In fact! that idiot Linda Sarsour was from my neighborhood! They are not good people, they are not your friends, they are not looking to get along and have peace.

I know also the Muslims you speak of also, they are about a "Muslim" as I am JW now. Until the foundation of Islam loses its way and the moderates become the center, I am sorry, Islam is a religion of hate, bigotry, intolerance, homophobia, mistreatment of women and children, and on and on. Maybe the problem is you have not met a REAL Muslim yet... I don't see any of that changing.

It's like you know a JW that leads a double life and is trying to tell you how JWS aren't that bad and are getting a bad rap. The source is not a true representation of reality

6. Ruby456
          Ruby456

problem is, freemindfade, the people you describe as not your friends are the ones that prevent terrorism. Most terrorists are from the group that you describe as not real muslims.

Share this

Google+
        Pinterest
        Reddit