• minimus
    minimus

Of course HE is.

• Panda
    Panda

"God is just Pretend"

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

It is written:The angels saw the beautiful woman in Noah's day and came down and had sex with them, all they chose and the woman gave birth to only male offspring.

So, the angels took the form of male,and, they knew how to make sperm to impregnate a female,and,they knew how to make sure the sperm would make only males.

Is God a male?Why does it not say:"And the angels saw the handsome men and had sex with them and only females were born.And this was written by a man or a number of men?

Another reason why I take issue with the Bible and what is written in it?

There is neither male nor female: Galatians 3:28 ??

What's left if there is neither male nor female------Pure Spirit? I dunno?

Blueblades

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

If God exists, God is both female and male and neither female nor male.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"Most men think they're God, this one just happens to be right." -- Elizabeth Hurley, Bedazzled

• gumby
    gumby
    Nah, God is female, only females can be as spiteful as to kill millions in order to get revenge....

Get revenge? He killed for reasons less than that! As far as I know, most of those he killed didn't know the dude. Those who lived in canaan never knew what hit them or why.........God is definately a woman.

Gumby

• smack
    smack

must be a woman, ................... no balls

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Here's a picture of God:

• minimus
    minimus

Blue, Neither God or His angels are homosexual.

• greven
    greven

In the beginning man made God, and man made God an image after his own: a male despot, savage and spiteful. A xenophobe and an utterly jealous one too.

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit