Mouthy, Welcome Back!

by fjtoth 21 Replies latest jw friends

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • mouthy
    mouthy

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) Thank you so much Frank, Do you remember Jan & Vince Janveau? they came to the support group? He was the JW she was a Christian. She helped him find his way free from bondage of the Borg. Then he left for another. ( Not a believer in anything right now) lovely couple.Well she called me last Friday- She has been in hospital since last April. 6th she had a terrible accident ( killed her mother ) in a snow storm. I went to visit her in Stratford. Very bad shape she has a Trach in her throat - punctured lungs,broken pelvis, smashed head - broken arm -so much!!!! She was in a coma for a long time - her Mum was buried by the time she came too. So prayers are asked for Jan Javneau.....I am glad to be on comp: again. GG.

• mouthy
    mouthy

By the way Frank John Wyatt & his wife Barb is visiting me Friday noon till Sat noon He was a circuit servant Free at last ! free at last!!!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hi Frank and Grace. Hope all is okay with you two.

Your friend,

Outaservice

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

GG,

Thanks for the info regarding Jan and Vince. How sad the way things turned out for Jan. I will keep her in my prayers.

I don't think I know the Wyatts. Hope you all have a good time.

Outaservice,

Don't know who you are, but, yes, things are well here.

fjt

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome back

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yay! :-D

~Aztec

• shera
    shera

Welcome back

• mouthy
    mouthy

Outaservice I know who you are((((hugs))Hope all is well with you too. Thanks everyone for my welcome
    Frank! I am glad your keeping in touch- You dont want me sending the guys is the white cars -like I did last time. Nancy said it a wonder you didnt get ticked. But I said "He know's I wouldnt do anything to hurt him!!!! Not yet!!!!" If I get anymore devils with Gracies face on them & horns -I might lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit