Waking People Up With Well Thought Out Comments

by JW_Rogue 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Is it possible to have an effect from the inside? With well thought comments that reveal more of the history of the organization? The next book we study will be "God's Kingdom Rules!" which sets itself up for extra research into the Proclaimers book.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Waking People Up With Well Thought Out Comments

....Your In A Cult!..

Get The F*CK OUT!!..

....................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Outlaw - That is really easy to say when you are already DF'd or DA'd let me give you a break down of my situation.

Immediate family: All JWs except one, includes an Elder and auxiliary pioneers. We've all been together in the same congregation since I was born.

Sister In Law and Nieces: All JWs

Wife: JW

Wife's Immediate family: All JWs

Childhood Friends: JWs

Social Circle: All JWs

So yeah I'd love to write a letter of disassociation and never go back. I could do that but that would not end things, that would only be the beginning of my troubles. If I have to put on a bit of act then I will do so. I have been doing it for a long time anyway.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Hell, I've barely even started fading and am catching some negativity. When they announce I'm no longer an MS my mom might have a mental breakdown. I know it's nonsense but for them it's the only thing that matters.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw - That is really easy to say when you are already DF'd or DA'd.....JW_Rogue

I`m not Da`d or DF`d..

One day I had enough and walked out..

There`s no easy way out,you walk away or stay..

There`s consequences either way..

Your not going to change the WBT$ from the inside..

Your not going to Save JW`s who are happy where they are..

So you better figure out what you need to do,for you..

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    One day I had enough and walked out..
    There`s no easy way out,you walk away or stay..

Don't think I can do it that way, too many people will push me until the truth comes out. Then it'll be off to a JC for me. Nope, gotta take it slow but steady.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don't think I can do it that way, too many people will push me until the truth comes out. Then it'll be off to a JC for me. Nope, gotta take it slow but steady.

Then stay..

There`s a price to pay either way..

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Your not going to change the WBT$ from the inside..
    Your not going to Save JW`s who are happy where they are..

I don't see a ton of happy people when I look around my family included. We are all pretty much glued in because of other family members. Not looking to save anyone but for all I know there are already others there with severe doubts just like I had.

• NeverAllowestobeMyself
    NeverAllowestobeMyself

I think you can. Over the last couple of years I have given well thought out comments that have resulted in people saying to me after the meeting "your comment really made me think."

The trick is to not say anything that can be used as a basis for an "investigation" conducted by two elders during a "shepherding call".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don't see a ton of happy people when I look around my family included.

Unhappy JWs will tell you how much they love being a JW..

They`ll fight to the death,to stay right where they are..

If you want to live a lie,that`s on you.

It will eat at you and you`ll die a little bit at a time..

It`s up to you,do what ever you want..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit