Long Beach School Teacher - you can guess the rest

by Dagney 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Sickening this is just 20-25 miles away from me.. this proofs that JW Shepards do not report it to police, hope they are found liable too!!!

• Robo Bobo
    Robo Bobo

He is simply "accused" and not found guilty of anything yet. But seeing as how he was removed as an elder something must have happened.

You better believe the org knows if there are other victims, and if there are, they are being contacted to make sure they say nothing to police.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Why doesn't the Long Beach Press Telegram have a link to this story next to the puff piece about the regional conventions there?

At least the Times get's it.

• Hecce
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Sad for the children involved. So much for the "holy spirit" choosing and guiding these men.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Former Long Beach teacher pleads guilty to molesting student in O.C.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/7d2yf6/california_jw_elder_former_long_beach_teacher/

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Wow.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

"Houston, we have a problem!"

It is a "Public Safety Issue", institutions behave as badly as the law allows.

Angus Stewart hit the nail on the head when he summed up his findings on his review of all those organizations.

Basically: "Well, churches, orgs have tried this 'clergy penitent privilege/ repent, tell the priest, turn around stuff' for years, looks like it doesn't work. More children get hurt. We need to do something different"

Report it to the police. Then you can do your 2 witness whatever B.S. Protect the kids.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

bttt

• flipper
    flipper

I just posted my thoughts on the Reddit board comment section. What pisses me off more than anything is how elders - knowing this sick bastard molested kids, did not report his offenses to police and it only comes out about 8 years later. Meanwhile mr. Schoolteacher tries running away from his crimes escaping to the east coast in North Carolina - and who knows how many other children he molested back there ? And we have the leaders of this criminal organization the WT Society to thank for letting shit like this happen. The elders are complicit , but the bottom line is WT is more concerned about protecting their billion $$$$ empire than protecting their own JW children. And that is absolutely disgusting . Period mark, exclamation point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit