Our CLAM Answer Sheets 2016 Jan-Mar

by wifibandit 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Thanks for putting that up - are you an elder?

Love this part of the answer to question 1.

"We must all be ready to obey any instructions that we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

Like what? Dump all your bank accounts into our pockets? Or here take this little pill?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''We must all be ready to obey any instructions that we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

There it is again!! That creepy sentence. They keep on bringing that one up every now and then to keep the rank and file uptight. Who knows what they are implying by that. Yeeeesh.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

wifi:

Thank you!

WTUnderground!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Instructions that do not appear to be strategic:

1) Sell everything. Give your $$$ to the WTBTS Inc.

2) As a professional Lawyer or Accountant, be willing to lie for the WTBTS Inc., even if this ends your career.

DD

• quincemyles
    quincemyles
    Thank you wifi.
  • pixel
    pixel
    Damn. I thought they would get away with this stupid review. 4 questions? What a freaking joke!
  • Maralee
    Maralee
    Thank you wifibandit, Maralee
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I wonder what the rank and file are thinking sometimes when they hear that statement come up occasionally about ''unquestioning obedience''. I know I would start feeling ''uneasy'' in away, like some ''ulterior motive'' possibly under their sleeve.
  • wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit