Would you be a GB member if you were asked ?

by atomant 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

I would be "a helper" if and only if my governing body "Magnificent 7" could be:

1. Judith Sheindlin (To sentence the old governing body to everlasting trolley work)

2. Angus Stewart (Sharp as a tack and a bit of thinking woman's crumpet for you girls)

3. Peter MacLellan (Iron fist in a velvet glove with a mind like a trap)

4. Barbara Anderson (Obviously)

5. Candace Conti (Well, also obviously)

6. Prince Philip

(gotta have one cantankerous old bastard with a bit of WW2 experience!)

7. Bear Grylls

(to oversee some decent outdoor fun for the kids and teenagers)

• atomant
    atomant
    Nice line up freddo ,Bear grylls would set the current gb straight probably all have heart attacks .
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The equivalent of a CEO at a major US company. Heck yeah!!! Only a fool wouldn't!

It is not personal, only business. Those cats live the dream, luxury, all expenses paid, riches galore... THE VERY BEST OF IT ALL!!!

DY

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If I was a JW then, Yes. however, if I woke up from the JW mind control there'd be hell to pay.

If now, Yes.ONLY IF - I could give the other GB members grief. If I had the power to change the 2 witness rule, shunning and blood transfusions (to name my top 3 wbt$ hated things). Even if the corporation went bankrupt, it'd be fine.

• blondie
    blondie

Never declared as anointed by me

I'm a woman...can be anointed but not GB

Even if the WTS asked me, what back story would they have for the rank and file.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yes I would. It would be a great opportunity to try and bring some needed changes to the cult.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    no. i wouldn't carry the microphone when i was a witness.
  • Chook
    Chook

It might seem appealing, but we only have so much time on this planet ,and to waste it with people who would make better Israelites than Christians seems pointless. You would be outnumbered for change ,so it boils down to who you want to surround yourself with. Do some charitable deeds you will feel better.

• Ozman
    Ozman
    I would have taken on the role of a gb member when I was fully in. My family would say to me that I would ' crack a spiritual' because of my devotion to the scriptures. I was a little zealous & at times fully imagined myself being jesus christ, moses & the prophets. I was psychologically conditioned to the point of accepting death for the sake of my belief of being a 'chosen one'. If i was in the gb, the organization would be somewhat different to the way it is now. I'd give it a 'hippie' feel & promote peace, love & happiness.
  • zeb
    zeb

Quote "Yep. I would report directly to Angus Stewart" unquote.........all the nasty paedophile files.

But actually never for there is a limit to the amount you can spiritually prostitute yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit