Would you be a GB member if you were asked ?

by atomant 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant

Off course you need to think back to when you were a JW to answer this question honestly and properly.But hypothetically if you had the spirituality and knowledge and was approached to be appointed as a GB member would you have taken on the position?And if you did what changes would you recommend ?

j

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    What? Do you think for one moment that I would sabotage the organization by becoming a GB member?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hell yes!

I love flying First Class to exotic places to deliver worthless, dull discourses that everyone will swoon over as they line up to kiss my. . . . ring(?) and get their selfie photo with me.

Doc

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    If I get to choose the rest of the gang.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yep. I would report directly to Angus Stewart.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I have too much personal integrity to be a lying corrupt leader for a bogus religious publishing house.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Heck yeah. You will be in the most holy place on the face of the earth if you believe

the BS...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...........but then again I would have my hands on millions of dollars and get to travel all around the world getting my ass kissed wherever I go ........uummmm ????

• Listener
    Listener
    I think there would be a number of Elders who would not accept, but these are the ones that don't believe they are anointed as per the WT definition.

It takes a very delusional person to think that they have this 'special calling' above all other Christians and it is only them that could even be considered to be appointed a GB member.
  • atomant
    atomant
    Yes delusional just like the partakers at the memorial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit