It Looks Like Trump’s Trial In The Senate Will Take Longer Than Was Expected

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Thankfully, there are many liberals who left the Democratic party because of the deep state corruption, the Clinton rapings, the corruption under Obama -- If President Trump doesn't clean this up he'll be in same category.

He might have blonde colored hair - ranges can be different w/blondes like any color - hope the word "color" isn't racist - but at least he has leadership skills and moxie unlike the previous joke professional politicians. Of course, we're not allowed to say anything about Obama's appearance - don't you wish!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

LV101 ...

I bet you have your radio tuned in to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory every night.

Right???

There's a conspiracy going on. The Dems have landed and are climbing up the side of the building. The government is withholding the truth. AAAAHHHHH !!!!

Put on your helmet.

Rub a Dub

• LV101
    LV101

Have never listened to him - EVER! I don't listen to any radio talk show hosts and unlike you know how to flip the channels - TA DAH! Think we learn that in pre-school - there's hope -- you can learn at your local community college/lol. Get a degree, too.

If the Dems are climbing walls I do hope Denture Pelosi is wearing bloomers (from the fossil age fashion list) and Adam Schiff is wearing protective goggles. What a pathetic frog face.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

you can learn at your local community college/lol. Get a degree, too.

LV101 ...

Would an undergrad and masters at a very good school (not an Ivy League School but a State University considered excellent) qualify me as having a degree?

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    President Trump single handedly took down the Clintons, Obamas and Bush dynasty thus the Dems (some Republicans) terror continues re/the corruption horror - thus the greatest show on earth today.

They should go on the offensive - start prosecuting the Obama administration for their many crimes and actual impeachable offences.

Lock 'em up.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They should go on the offensive - start prosecuting the Obama administration for their many crimes and actual impeachable offences. Lock 'em up.

Simon ...

Yes, I agree. "Lock 'em up" is the way to do it, along with all those who support them.

North Korea does it well. They send people to be "re-trained" in various "training" facilities. The same with China and their "learning centers" for those millions of pesky Uighur Muslims that need to be reprogrammed.

I like that idea.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

The Attorney General is very capable. He is seasoned. I’m sure if there is something to be done to clean house or put someone in jail, he will do the right thing.

Let’s face it ....this was a coup. They were trying to get a duly elected president out of office from before the inauguration. Heads should roll.

• stillin
    stillin

I don't think there is any point in denying that there is plenty of corruption on both ends of the spectrum. There is no lily-white politician. The question is what is our tolerance level?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit