Breaking News, London: Van Ploughs into Pedestrians

by Simon 71 Replies latest social current

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Can confirm, Bungi Bill, US police officers are not trained to wound; they are trained to stop the target.

This is also known as making sure you're the one who goes home at the end of your shift.

As far as not all policemen having the skills to be armed, in the US, if you don't have the skills, you don't become a police officer.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Hard to believe I walk out of the house each day more heavily armed than most UK po-po

• Simon
    Simon
    As far as not all policemen having the skills to be armed, in the US, if you don't have the skills, you don't become a police officer.

Wha ... ?

• Simon
    Simon

So CNN have been caught again trying to stage the news, this time a faked Muslim protest about the attacks. Pathetic. Does anyone fall for this shit anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The only fake thing is the staging of the people behind the cordon so that the location is visible. I don't see anything to suggest CNN brought the Muslims along, gave them placards or told them what to say, unless I am missing something. I get the point that they are choosing to push a narrative and there is an element of staging for the camera but I am pleased to see some Muslims are prepared to publicly condemn the actions of other Muslims and to see this on TV.

Don't get me wrong - Muslims should be challenged about their faith and their inability to get a handle on extremism but the last thing our communities need is more hatred and division from the media.

• nelim
    nelim

Simon said:

Judging people based on the groups that belong to is leftist ideology and is insidious.

What?! Where is this coming from?

• barry
    barry

All police in Australia are armed they have Glock pistols and we don't have a problem. I have a book on archery and an archery club challenged the police to a contest between pistols and bows guess who won. The Archers of course.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm happy with most of our police being unarmed, as long as armed police can quickly attend a scene.

It might be worthwhile arming more of our police.

Some good advice from our police - run, hide, tell.

This is good advice but if the above fails, how about civilians fighting back? There are reports a barman threw beer glasses and chairs in an attempt to stop the terrorists when the attackers burst into his pub and started wounding patrons. I think he was onto something.

I also think the barman could've somehow gone one better - could he have smashed a beer bottle and used that to stab and cut the terrorists? Could he have got a knife from the kitchen? Or a baseball bat?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Simon " Does anybody fall for this shit anymore?"

Of course sometimes there's a reason to have a " real" quarrel, but sometimes their is just plan blikerning. ( yes I know it's bickering not blickernng, but that's my point, " same" words and statements just need to be corrected)

Simon if as you say that was " A fake " Muslim" protest then those "Muslims"staging " that " fake " Muslim" protest didn't believe in what they were protesting. Are you are saying they were :-

a) Bullshiters

B) Actors

C) something I need enlightenment on.

I am confused.

Do you have any evidence to support your statement " Does anyone fall for this shit anymore?

p.s if I was C.N.N staging that news report, I would have had a Muslim police officer not two black police officers in attendance.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Are you missing the point here The Rebel ? or am I ?

The way I see it its not the Muslims who are staging the "fake" protest thats in question its the Journalists TV crews of CNN who have staged this "protest" to gain ratings in their news segments.

So its not Muslims per se we are outraged about though they may have been implicit, its the CNN`s news team that should hold their head in shame for staging this farce.

Just saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit