New Movie: Blood, dealing with Blood Transfusions. Coming to a theater near you soon!

by ILoveTTATT2 18 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb
    I feel their energy might have been better directed to the recent ulcer opened on paedophiles' .
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Zeb: I feel their energy might have been better directed to the recent ulcer opened on paedophiles'

Zeb, this film has been in the works for years. Personally, I am over the moon that this long neglected issue - the blood ban - is finally getting some attention.

The child abuse issues will get their spotlight some day but it won't be getting it with this much needed film. The pedophile problem is not the only problem that deserves to be scrutinized.

The energy and commitment that has already gone into this film deserves respect, not criticism.

• gone for good
    gone for good
    Orphan Crow you have a PM
  • smiddy
    smiddy

This is the type of film that could be taken up by the T.V. stations such as SBS or the ABC

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Damn.

When I saw the thread title, I thought at first it would be a sequel to Blood: The Last Vampire...

• dbq407
    dbq407
    And hopefully it'll hit Netflix eventually, then witnesses can watch it in the privacy of their own home without worrying about someone seeing them go into the theater to watch it.
  • Gayle
    Gayle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6v5KVHl5rY

Alex Riker with Vito D'Amico - discussion

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Sad to say, I don't see a big audience for this. The public really doesn't care about JWs because they are such a minority of the population, a nuisance (and mostly weird).

Well it's not going to be the same audience of popcorn scarfing numbskulls that you see at the local movie theater, but there is a large audience that is much more evolved and that has special interest in indie movies, which is what this will be.
    These folks are interested in learning about different subjects as long as it's done in an interesting way.

• ariker
    ariker
    Wow, just wow. I found out last night about this thread. I'm not a regular poster because time is so prohibitive but I just wanted to take a second to thank each and every one of you for watching the clip and the feedback, both positive and negative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit