Another Kingdom Hall Sold (Van Buren, NY)

by Anony Mous 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Corney
    Corney

1234, thanks for info. In case you're curious, the sale price is $825,000, and the buyer is Unity of Sedona, "a New Age spiritual center, New Thought church, and energy vortex."

"[W]e are now able to announce that we have indeed found a new center. The process was magical in so many ways—a great confirmation that we are following the Guidance of Spirit," - announced the church.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nlovB1BtQ5NxQFkXIvBjjQNKWNY3BYj/view?usp=sharing

• LV101
    LV101

"[W]e are now able to announce that we have indeed found a new center. The process was magical in so many ways—a great confirmation that we are following the Guidance of Spirit," - announced the church.

Hahaha - I really like the "magical" part.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Another Thread shows that what was 5 K.H's in New Addington, South London, has now become an Islamic Centre and Mosque.

This selling off of valuable Sites, as a way of raising capital to help out with a Cash Flow problem, must be fast coming to an end. Yes, they will continue to sell K.H's, but the High Value ones are nearly all sold.

Whoops, I see them trying to bleed the poor R&F JW's even drier. And with the problems of Covid, etc, I see they will soon be in financial trouble. ( I hope so anyway).

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

without actual k hall meetings--maybe the elders will be instructed to go to the dubs at home to shake them down for contributions .

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Unity of Sedona is a New Age spiritual center, New Thought church, and energy vortex featuring sacred services, workshops, a labyrinth, psychics...spiritual gatherings, and a metaphysical bookstore....

This spiritual center that purchased WT's Sedona property is all about spiritistic practices that WT & Jehovah's Witnesses in general teach against. As the scripture says: 'The love of money is the root of all sorts of injurious things'. (1Timothy 6:10)

WTs' love of money knows no bounds!

It would be a real hoot if a Kingdom Hall someday soon gets sold & turned into a brothel somewhere in Nevada!🤣

• LV101
    LV101

It would be a real hoot if a Kingdom Hall someday soon gets sold & turned into a brothel somewhere in Nevada!🤣

Hahahaha - the "brothel" business is only legal in certain counties of NV - few as far as I know and not very populated areas so doubtful WT owns many halls in those. They probably have one hall in Nye County, NV, and they already have brothel. Remote areas of northern NV aren't populated enough (cow county/counties) and most likely few halls. Lots of empty land in NV - gov't land - Area 51 (the secret area) and Test Site take up huge amount but you never know. Maybe new avenue of $ for WT!

• yalbmert99

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit