10 years on.....

by snare&racket 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hello Doctor, Thank you for posting! Your life is a great story that makes me happy and hopeful. People need to see this.

I always enjoy when you drop by and especially the insight about the elder in hospital who is helped by an xjw.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Unfortunately I didn't figure it out until I was over 50. Too late for me, save yourself!!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Snare&Racket, It is always a happy delight to hear from you. I am so thrilled and honored to hear about all of your accomplishments.

Well done!

Tell your girlfriend, that LoisLane thinks she has the most wonderful, intelligent, hardworking and funny, handsome and humble man on the planet.

I wish you both much love and happiness as you continue your admirable work and life.

Hugs

• LV101
    LV101

Always great when you visit the site. Wish all the JW youth could read your success story - it should be mandatory reading. You certainly were on a difficult, horrific, JW, road in life but your brain and determination found your destiny! So happy for you.

• smiddy
    smiddy

An excellent post snare thanks for sharing it with us

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Brilliant!

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Thank you for sharing this. I have children one in his teens and another not quite a teen yet. My youngest does not believe God exists and the other is just not sure but wants the freedom to investigate where he likes. I want them to use their own minds and make their own choices. I too awoke quite late but it not too late for them. For that I am grateful​.

• cofty
    cofty

Outstanding!

• DJS
    DJS

Snare,

I logged on to this site today, after being away for 7 months, read your OP and had to tell you again how very proud I am of you. You are an inspiration to all of us, as well as my favorite poster ever (Cofty, don't get mad. Your'e my second favorite poster ever. If you would talk to the judge about that restraining order you took out on me you might make it back to no. 1)

See you guys in another 7 months.

• John Free
    John Free

Great post Doctor. What a great journey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit