gb leadership

by johnna colins 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    Baron Benjamin Rothschild calls the shots.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Directors[edit]

Current[edit]

• Don Alden Adams, director since 2000, president since 2000
    • Danny L. Bland, director since 2000
    • William F. Malenfant, director since 2000, vice-president since 2000
    • Robert W. Wallen, director since 2000, vice-president since 2000
    • Philip D. Wilcox, director since 2000
    • John N. Wischuk, director since 2000

These people run the mothership regarding all financials of the business and you can read about the set-up on this link;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Tower_Bible_and_Tract_Society_of_Pennsylvania

Don Adams is one of, if not the longest serving witness out of the lot of them including the GB members who it appears are just seven puppets who front the cult. Don Adams is an interesting read... he seems to have held a very privileged position for a JW for a very long time. His brother is VP on another arm of the org. Apparently he likes to just zoom in and out about 5 times a year to the HQ. I'd love to know the size of his house and other details about his family connections but there's not much info at all online about him.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I would have thought the current board of non anointed members of the WB&T Society of Pennsylvania are very much a front again still for the financiers and legal team that are pulling the strings, Adams is almost 90, he is hardly going to be much of a proactive role in leadership, Malenfant and Wallen were long time members of the writing committee, I dont know much about the other three at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit