How much do you think GB enjoy their lives?

by elbib 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baker
    baker
    They must feel disappointed they can't come up with a better system that would take less than 9000 hours to make a convert. M
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

They must watch the others on the GB like a hawk so that no new thinking is slipped in, and also watch for next demise of GB member so they can rise in the GB rankings and also watch the "helpers" that they not helping themselves or pushing their influence too much.

• millie210
    millie210

I have wondered if there is rampant paranoia and political positioning up there at the "top".

The other thing I wonder are if they are true believers in what they are promoting, how happy can they be? The whole religion is built on judging people and finding them unworthy, or "missing the mark".

Lastly, what are they thinking now about the child abuse stuff that is closing in on them? The dropping membership? The apathy? The failure of the end to come?

The one bad thing about being at the top is it makes you an easy target.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    They go first class everywhere now. Justice would have them going, last class, to the real heaven--and that is not a paradise but somewhere their god joke-hova will make a meal out of their soul.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ millie210...

See my post on the previous page. :smirk:

• flipper
    flipper

I would venture to say that some of the GB are control freaks, possibly sociopathic narcissists who really enjoy their lives because they have control over 8 million lives by the policies they strut out there. I mean- just think of the physical benefits- all your medical paid for, don't have to hold down a real job like many middle aged people do today who aren't wealthy in the least - and they jet around all over the world giving speeches in remote places like Zimbabwe or whatever.

AND to boot- the GB feels they are a " law unto themselves " - they feel they don't have to appear in " man made " courts to testify or give reasons for their faulty child abuse policies because THEY feel " God Jehovah " will be their judge - not PUNY man. Especially not " worldly men " or " worldly courts ". Think about that for a minute. How many of us- you and me - could get away with flouting the laws of the land without winding up incarcerated in jail somewhere ?

Indeed - I feel the GB thinks they are Teflon and they can't be touched. Or held accountable for anything. Yeah, I think they feel pretty good about their position and are as happy as clams . I don't think that they are " " weeping and gnashing " deep within themselves " over anything actually. Sociopath's don't have consciences. Those nerve endings in their brain neurotransmitters have either been turned off or singed, burned dead so they don't operate. How else could the GB make policies to be followed like " no blood transfusion " policies that kill innocent minor JW children , and policies that divide families such as shunning ? It's because they have NO moral values or ethics whatsoever. Think Ted Bundy, Jim Jones, David Koresh . True the GB hasn't pulled a trigger on a gun and killed people - but they HAVE killed people indirectly by their teachings and policies. They need to be locked up for life in prison for crimes against humanity. With the key to the prison thrown away

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Guilt? No.

Worry? Maybe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit