Big news from Kim and Mikey, they state in thier latest video proof the WT invested in the Nazi war machine!!

by Crazyguy 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is big! According to what they say if I'm correct an investigation was done back in 1998 in concerning what American companies invested money in to Germany. Mike and Kim state that a document they have attained shows a list of American firms that had invested into Germany as late as 1943. On this list is non other then watchtower !! This is huge if accurate, we should investigate and do our do diligence before we share with the friends. Could someone post the link to Kim and Mikey's video, thanks.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuuGZeQC9ec

I believe that Mike & Kim believe it, but I don't. All they had was a spread sheet supposedly showing it as "proof", but hey, that's not really proof.

• Listener
    Listener

Crazy guy, I wouldn't get too excited about this until more information can be provided. Unfortunately Kim and Mike can sometimes be in too much of a hurry to make a video that they don't always check how factual the information is or they get themselves too snowed under in their own research that they forget to get their facts straight.

From what I can gather, there was a 3 and a half year study done on Ford's involvement during WW2 in Germany, the Corporation being called Ford-Werke. A report was written in 2001 about the findings and supported by documents.

I believe that what is being shown is the second page of Appendix A. Neither the first page of Appendix A was presented, or a copy from the report directing readers to Appendix A and it's purpose.

Mike and Kim should also be very careful about their sources. It is possible that a JW might play this sort of trick to make liars out of them.

The document that lists the Watchtower, IMHO is not showing their investment/shareholding in Ford-Werkes but rather, their investment in Germany during the 2nd WW. Note what the document says at the bottom left hand side and the fact that it lists the American Company and who it invested in within Germany.

https://i.redd.it/2cjirnwe90cx.png

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I didn't think they invested in ford but in Germany like the document says. It would be great if there was a way to find out exactly what they invested in.

• Listener
    Listener

The document states what they invested in. It was the Wtbts in Germany. The Wtbts in Germany would have needed funds from the Wtbts HQ at that time.

All the American Companies on that list were investing in their own subsidiary Company that they set up in Germany.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I don't think they could have invested in themselves in Germany in 1943. The Nazis had shut down the German division of WT.

• Listener
    Listener

It is odd that the Wtbts had $600,000 in Germany at that time, in today's money that would be over $10 million US. Maybe they had it sitting in a bank account.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

We doubt that this could be true, yet we have seen undeniable truth that the watchtower does indeed invest in the huge profit making military industrial complex.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/01/big-money-behind-war-military-industrial-complex-20141473026736533.html

• Listener
    Listener

I was able to look at the source document that Kim and Mike are presenting in their video and it in no way supports the idea that the WTBTS support the Nazi war machine.

Kim and Mike's claims in this instance are not supported by any proof.

The page that they are using to support this claim comes from a report titled Research Findings About Ford-Werke under the Nazi Regime. The form can be found at page 122 and is headed Appendix A . Appendix A is list of Investment of U.S. Companies in Germany, 1943 .

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Ford.pdf

This is what the report has to say about Appendix A

At the start of World War II, 250 American firms owned more than $450 million in assets in Germany. Ten of those firms owned 58.5 percent of the total. Ranked 16th by investment holdings, Ford held 1.9 percent of the total American investment. A chart showing the top 59 firms is attached as Appendix A, Investment of U.S. Companies in Germany, 1943.

Therefore the form that Kim and Mike are using as some sort of proof about investing or financially supporting the War does no such thing. The form shows how much the WTBTS had in Assets in Germany during the war, and that's it. The amount was $596,576. That amount would have been the value of all their buildings in Germany, their printing machinery and all other assets, including money held in bank accounts.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Whatever else you want to say about JWs many gave their lives opposing Nazism showing tremendous courage. Neither is it true that the organisation in any way collaborated with the Nazis. They opposed Nazism in print and in action since before Nazis took power. I find this topic not only wrong but distasteful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit